Required for January 2023 (or as soon as possible after that date)
Northburn Primary School Governing Body is seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and committed class teacher who can make a significant contribution to our school.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers.
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher who:
• is committed to the ethos and vision of Northburn primary School.
• is a highly motivated and enthusiastic class teacher, ready to teach in Lower Key Stage two.
• has experience of working in the primary phase.
• can work effectively with all children and respond to a wide range of needs.
• has a good understanding of early reading.
• will lead a subject across school (likely to be religious education).
• is a team player.
We can offer:
• Happy, confident and motivated children who embrace new challenges.
• A continuously improving, outward looking and forward thinking school.
• A friendly, committed and engaging staff who are open to new ideas.
• An active and supportive Governing Body.
• A strong commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting Mrs Jane Davison, our school business manager, to arrange an appointment.
Application forms are available to download from our school website:
or by contacting the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. An offer of employment would be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications (paper or electronic applications will be accepted):
Thursday 17th November 2022
Shortlisting will be held on: Friday 18th November 2022
Formal interviews (including a lesson observation) will take place on Wednesday 23rd November 2022